Description de l'offre
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and environment, and is present in over 80 countries with 65,000 employees.
The subsidiary “AL DEUTSCHLAND”, with its sister German companies, is the second largest multi business line entity in Europe.
The business line Large Industries (LI) is in charge of AL’s main production sites and delivers large quantities of industrial gases to our most important customers (Steel, Oil & Gas and Chemical industries) via pipeline or onsite production. LI Operations Controlling supports LI’s management, the commercial and operational teams in leveraging existing contracts, realizing efficiencies and fuelling our ambitious growth strategy. The team is a key spill between the management teams of the Cluster Central Western Europe (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and the operational and business teams in the field.
Smart Innovative Operation (SIO) is a key element of the Air Liquide Large Industries (LI) strategic plan, supporting to move towards a Customer Centric organization. The program leverages developments in the field of digitization and big data analyses and was defined with the aim to make a step change in Real-Time Decision-Making, and to improve customer satisfaction through improved Safety, Reliability and Efficiency performance. Within this programme new tools need to be implemented to further improve the follow-up of our real time performance and levering business opportunities.
As part of the LI Operations Controlling team you will be working on developing new Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for both management and the LI commercial team touching the core of our business model.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
● Build further models for the Large Industries business line to follow the real time performance of its contracts.
● Provide the necessary data and tools for the commercial team, in order to adjust its proposals to its customers on a real time basis.
● Analyse Energy Contribution (EC) in sales and costs by developing a BI solution through reports.
● Support in ad-hoc analysis for customer offtake, efficiency projects and customer/site profitability.
● Masters degree in business or engineering.
● Strong analytical skills.
● IT affinity (Interest in Excel, SAP, Data-bases). Prior knowledge is a plus but not compulsory.
● Very good communication skills, motivated and proactive team player.
● Willingness to gain understanding of LI core business model.
● Interested to learn German (language skill not a must).