Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Every day, all over the world, products we create break records or set trends. Our brands help every kind of athlete to perform better, play better and feel better.
Our IT teams craft business success by building the most creative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, IT is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky we pursue challenges together as a global team.
We need top talents to further build a high performing team. If you want to be a part of creating the new IT that helps us to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now!
YOUR FUTURE WORKPLACE
In IT Corporate Marketing & Operations we drive state of the art processes and IT systems that enable adidas creators to build and bring to market the most innovative sports and lifestyle products.
Be on the steering wheel to craft the future of creation!
Work with business stakeholders and manage mid- to large-scale cross-functional projects with the respective process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on managing expectations and requirements of the stakeholders.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR
· Defining, designing and creating state of the art business solutions and processes with executive management and business teams
· The possibility to transform product creation into an integrated, collaborative and creative PLM based processes
· The ability to drive multiple project streams towards a common goal of achieving business excellence
· Working in a cross-functional, professional and highly motivated team, working closely with business partners to build solutions that matter
· Ample opportunities for you to co-create the new and develop your career
· Having a continuous learning experience for you and being encouraged by visionary leaders and colleagues
· Phenomenal sports offers, child care facilities, flexible working hours, work from home options, balanced health food options, product discounts and a lot more
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Teammate who is passionate about what she/he does and is fun to work with
· Agile mindset and thinking out of the box
· Ability to coach, guide and manage a (project)team
· A problem solver with strong analytical and conceptual thinking
· Partner/communicate with various stakeholders, users, internal and external teams to keep track of ongoing/upcoming activities and improve customer satisfaction
· Ability to create transparency and reporting at various management levels
· A teammate with good knowledge in areas/technologies like business & data modelling, SQL, Reporting, MSSQL, Java technologies, Oracle, AngularJS
· A graduate with focus on IT/Software or similar technical studies
· Confidence in talking about both technical and business topics with different teams
· 4 - 6 years of experience in IT consulting would be ideal with 1-2 years of experience of managing a team
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Check out this video of the adidas CIO on digital ransformation.