Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Use agile methods to help your team take products from initial concepts to phenomenal successes.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Guiding and coaching the team on how to use agile (e.g. Scrum) practices.
· Guiding and coaching the team on self-organizing to fill the intentional gaps left in the agile frameworks.
· Facilitating team sessions and applying agile methods that enables teams to work efficiently.
· Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution as a servant leader.
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
· Managing the planning and execution of iterations (e.g. sprints). Overseeing all relevant team artifacts as backlog, burndown charts etc.
· Monitoring the product variables (story points, scope cost, effort, etc.) and KPIs against the product vision and strongly serving and supporting the team in their quest to delight consumers.
· Acting as a servant leader to remove impediments.
· Ensuring agile quality standards and best practices are in place to maximize the team’s performance.
· If needed, assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
· Ensuring adidas compliance requirements are fulfilled.
· If needed, contributing to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports.
· If required, representing the team in front of the Product Owner and other relevant stakeholders.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
· Be an advanced user of agile/scrum methods and have the ability to coach, guide and manage scrum/agile teams.
· Basic experience managing complex products and delivery on a global level.
· Advanced knowledge of patterns and techniques to enhance the agile approach.
· High emotional intelligence.
· Strong facilitating and moderation skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ideally experience in an IT / technology driven environment.
· College or university degree with focus on IT, business administration or equivalent.
· Min. 2-3 years of progressive work experience in an agile environment.
· Ideally PMI-ACP certified