Country: Greater China
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: China (Peoples Republic of)
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Shanghai
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
(Mission of job/General area of responsibility)
· Provide administrative and logistical support to Marketing department
· General administration and support on product range creation and special projects
· Keep up-to-date the calendars for Business Unit Director
· Daily Meeting arrangement
· Support travel and meeting logistics
· Support on daily communication with subsidiaries, vendors and headquarters
· Maintenance of department files, correspondence and supplies
· Creation, production and distribution of project and meeting materials
· Support the team to achieve business KPI’s
· Sample arrangement for milestone meetings and history department
· Support on data entry / adidas systems such as MP, Marvin etc.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree
· Fluency in written & spoken English
· Cantonese and/or Mandarin required
· Computer-literate (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Explorer)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Organized, detail-oriented, good follow-through
· Interest in sports and/or lifestyle products