Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Within the HR organization, manage and support the analysis, planning and execution of HR system implementations and enhancements throughout the adidas Group.
· Manage and support HR system implementations and enhancements globally, in alignment with Global IT
· Analyze new HR system demand, change and enhancement requests
· Manage HR system requirements gathering, testing activities, business sign-off and quality assurance procedures and standards
· Manage and drive implementation of releases and change requests for existing HR systems, in alignment with Global IT
· Validate that HR system implementations and enhancements are compliant with global data model and maintenance guidelines, as well as with data privacy regulations
· Create and update user manuals, training materials and other documentation to support the implementation and usage of new HR systems and tools
· Validate that new HR system solutions and data feeds do not interfere with nor have negative impact on other processes and tools globally
· Support integration of new HR system solutions into the global HR system support model and change management procedures
· Actively participate in regular feedback sessions, information and knowledge exchange within global HR Solutions network as well as with external parties
Knowledge, Experience and Capabilities:
· High level of affinity to and experience with business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
· Team player mentality and ability to work with and through others
· Analytical, target-oriented work style
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
· International mindset; experience as part of a geographically and culturally diverse team
· University degree or equivalent (MBA, Diploma, BA, etc.)
· 3-5 years of work experience within the field of HR systems, ideally within an international matrix organization
· Initial project management experience
· Excellent command of English
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP