Description de l'offre
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
The Manager Communications develops an integrated, through-the-line, marketing communications package to support adidas’ global and specific Five Ten’s marketing and business objectives in Mountain Biking and Climb. Furthermore the Manager Comms (Operations) is supporting the brand communications team in HQ to manage all internal work-streams within the seasonal calendar.
· Act as partner to the BU product managers in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business unit and lead to effective communication activities.
· Support the development of short and long term communications strategy based on the global SBP and specific business unit objectives and manage the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives.
· Create comprehensive action plans for all BU communications projects with the aim to maximize brand and (new) product exposure while maximizing efficiencies.
· Remain up-to-date on the fast developing Digital Media Environment in general and Digital Media technologies and opportunities in particular.
· Identify communication opportunities, as well as opportunities for Co-ops & Co-branding
· Coordinate with day-to-day management of all other marketing disciplines: Digital, Social, PR and retail for the Mountain Biking and Climb communications
· Manage global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
· Manage and guide local markets in the roll-out of integrated campaigns, ensuring brand consistency across all touch points
· Manage the development of communication tools from conception to implementation ensuring all projects are on brief and meet the highest creative standards.
· Manage post-campaign evaluation performance by conducting or coordinating research and tracking project development, collating results into regular quality reports.
· Manage communications and advertising specific budgets and investment to ensure communication activities are developed with regional use and implementation issues in mind.
· FIVE TEN: Business Lead
· FIVE TEN: Sales Team
· Brand adidas: Brand Management
· Brand adidas: other BUs Brand Marketing
· adidas Local Markets
· adidas Finance / Controlling
· adidas Procurement
· Creative Agencies
· External partners and key accounts
Knowledge, Experiance and Capabilities
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking.
· Broad experience in marketing communications, global campaign development and execution.
· Understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and advanced experience in project management.
· Ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
· Broad understanding of and passion for the outdoor sports (preferably MTB and Climbing) and fashion/entertainment industry.
· Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
· 3+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
· Fluent written and spoken English language skills