Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Responsible for developing a complete and impactful communicative and execution category strategy for a defined WE Business Unit which will be executed by the Country Clusters to build the brand and drive sales.
· Manage creation of the overall WE BU Business Plan (seasonal, annual and SBP)
· Provide input into the creation of the WE Brand Calendar which includes omnichannel activation
· Manage creation of a seasonal and annual brand marketing strategy and activation plan that lands the Global priorities and significantly improves Brand KPIs
· Support allocation of Category flexi MWB across countries and across the marketing mix to best improve Brand and Business KPIs
· Support creation and embedding of a process with lead MF Countries to gather input, deliver tools and approve executional plans
· Manage executional excellence of the Category and Brand Plan in the MF Countries and reporting of its performance against the Brand and Business KPIs
· Provide input into the Global BU to ensure Brand Marketing tools are optimized to best meet WE Country needs and significantly improve Brand and Business KPIs
· Manage Category flexi MWB (full MWB depending on Category) within budgets looking for efficiencies, whether internally or externally
· Responsible for ensuring that the best sell-in tools are delivered for the Category, and augment where needed with Global approval
· Define and coordinate cost-efficient media planning across all appropriate communication channels and tools
· Ensure efficient usage of all provided tools (sell-in and sell-out) across all communication channels; newsroom, omnichannel, sports marketing activation, EIM
· Collaborate with Key City Activation Manager to ensure category concepts are included in the Key City Activation Plans
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
· Proven understanding of how brands translate into retail tools (all forms)
· Good understanding of the Consumer Campaign process from brief through to execution
· Ability to build strong relationships (agency management)
· Strong presentation skills
· Proven communicator – both written and verbal
· Creative capacity / awareness
· Degree-educated, preferably in communications, or equivalent industry experience
· 4+ years’ marketing experience, ideally will have worked within the sports industry for a minimum of 2 years
· Good experience of the Reebok business, or significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (from advertising, to events, to sponsorship, to retail) in similar organization with a major brand or retail environment
· Direct Market and cluster Experience
· Proven media planning / buying experience