Description de l'offre
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Support the team in the creation of in-store communication concepts and tools for adidas Sport Performance to respond to Market and Brand requirements, ensuring alignment with Brand positioning and strategy and provide relevant cross platform tools.
· Support the team in the creation of in-store communication concepts including agency briefings, sign off, artwork & guideline creation & sell in to markets
· Support the team in the creation of in-store communication tools including briefings, prototyping, sign off & sell in to markets
· Support the team in the management of ISC assets on internal adidas platforms
· Support on and coordinate administrative tasks on a daily basis
· Individual assignments or ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High interest & passion for the field of communication / marketing & retail industry
· Consumer-centric thinker & a good understanding of brand identity
· Good organisation skills, hands-on-mentality & flexibility
· Team player
· English fluent: verbal, written & spoken; another European language is an advantage
· IT: Microsoft Office advanced; Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Enrolled student for business, marketing or similar studies
· First work experience in the field of communication, marketing or retail is an advantage
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com