Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Sport builds strength, confidence and lifelong friendships.
It transcends language, nationality and race.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
We innovate and create to bring performance, fitness, and fashion together
to celebrate individuality and propel the athlete inside of us.
It’s a place where you’re connected to your favorite athletes, style icons, and people
as committed to win through living Collaboration, Creativity & Confidence.
Internship – Human Resources Talent Management
Do you have a love for sports or a passion for fashion?
Then this is your opportunity!
· apply what you’ve learned at university
· take responsibility for your own projects
· develop your strengths to best your performance
· take your own goals and contribute to your teams’ success
· organize and be part of events you worked on
· take over various tasks in the management of our talent programs
JOIN US AND PLAY TO WIN!
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· work and communicate fluently in English
· ability to pay attention on details
· collaborate in a multicultural team environment
· ability to prioritize & coordinate multiple tasks
· draw valid conclusions to find solutions
· strong analytical skills
· Student of Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology with focus on HR
· enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· strong digital skills
Join thousands of others from around the world who have come to adidas global headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany for the professional and personal opportunity of a lifetime. If you’re excited to have a game-changing career, we’re excited to welcome you to our world of sports.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our
offices around the world!
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com