Description de l'offre
Job Function: Product Development
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
We offer various internships in the followingBusiness units in Product Development:
· Football Apparel
· Running Footwear
· Heartbeat Sports (Swim, Tennis, Rugby, Volleyball etc.) Apparel
· Originals & Style Apparel
· Originals & Style Footwear
· Originals & Style Accessories & Gears
· Training Athletics Apparel
· Training Accessories
Possible tasks are among the following:
· Assist the development team in daily business and administrative tasks e.g. calendar maintenance, data entry, preparation of presentations, building of material boards, maintenance of the fabric library etc.
· Support the product development team with specific parts of the product development process such as style creation, organization of fittings, comment creation, costing and sample management (including testing)
· Work closely with key partners such as factories, Liaison Offices, Marketing, Design and the adidas innovation team
· Support the development team on current projects and own individual projects as assigned e.g. handling of small ranges
· Student of footwear/textile engineering, garment design/technology, or comparable programs
· Enrolled as a fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only!)
· Good footwear/textile technology skills; basic understanding of materials and costing
· Good computer skills including MS Office and graphic programs such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
· Highly motivated team player who enjoys working in an international team
· Self-starter, Willingness to learn
· Attention to details
· Fluency in English (written & spoken)
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com