Job Function: Strategy
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
The FUTURE team comprises four main groups. Please indicate your preference of the following in your cover letter:
· Engineering – calculating and testing to push the limits of materials, products and processes
· Upstream – drawing together experts and resources needed to lead successful projects
· Design – blending function and form to create the bold appearance of the future
· Sport Science – assessing the athlete and making insights to drive design and performance
Innovation Management – Support the development, execution and communication of the innovation strategy,
· Conduct various analyses, reports, and presentations
· Collaborate with cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams
· Concept development, prototyping
· Finding blank spots on the map
· Proactively find solutions, applying specialized competence towards advanced company projects
· Support team projects with fresh innovative ideas and insights
· Graduate of a relevant engineering, science or design discipline
· Passion for sport and shaping the future of world leading innovations
· Recent graduate, within the last year
· High level of spoken and written English
· Very good communication and presentation skills
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com