Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
· Maintain product data in the Range Management Application (attributes, like intro dates, sizes, pricing). Keep track of changes and ensure the database itself is always up-to-date during season and prior to deadlines
· Analysis of competitors pricing, product offer and strategies
· Support Merchandising Managers with market analysis (Sell-in, sell-out), market & competition research (online screening, catalogue screening)
· Prepare presentation for key meetings, support the managers with preparation, and gather data, pictures. Deliver your own creative inputs
· Collection & catalogue preparation of our collections & ranges
· Work on individual assignments/small project where you can demonstrate your own contribution and ideas for improvement
· Preparation of product/range overviews & handovers for the European countries
· Learn to customize global marketing tools into account specific marketing campaigns
· Understand product and range creation and management process from briefing to commercialization
· Support range management process along a full seasonal journey
· Support creation of exclusive products and product ranges
· Project manage campaign samples (internal & external) and campaign tracking tools (ordering, shipping, tracking, returning)
· Brand activation support with implementation of ATL & BTL campaigns incl. consumer activations, PR, digital & social media content.
· Assist in execution of Pan-European post campaign analyses
· Calendar creation & update (product & communications)
· Support the Business Unit Team across all areas of team activity
· Responsible for the data maintenance of category respective articles
· Become knowledgeable on competition & market place
· Provide a reliable administrative support service to the teams such as: meeting agenda & minutes; booking of meetings, rooms, catering; prepare presentations, data base and report maintenance
· Student of Marketing, Business or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
· Fluent English language skills
· Very good MS Office skills
· Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com