Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
Our HR Business Partner Teams work closely with leaders, line managers and employees of a defined business area. They provide partnership, consulting and coaching on all people related matters.
We offer various internships in the following HR Business Partner Teams:
· Brand adidas
· Finance & Project Management Global Functions
· Global Operations (Product Operations, Sourcing, Supply Chain Management)
Your Tasks could be:
· Get to know and support the responsibilities of an HR Business Partner along the end-to-end employee life cycle
· Get to know and support a variety HR processes and products (talent management, performance management, compensation and benefits, labor relations, change management, diversity, etc.)
· Assist the team in day-to-day HR operations (creation of presentations, organizational charts, translations; HR data maintenance; people analytics and reporting; works council collaboration)
· Assist the team in daily administrative tasks (organization of meetings, HR document creation, etc.)
· Support HR projects
· Student of Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology with focus on HR
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
· Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
· Fluent English,German language skills a plus
· Very good MS Office skills
· Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Passion for sports
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com