Job Function: Facilities & Services
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
About Global Workplaces:
Global Workplaces creates, manages and innovates the best work environment for the adidas employees to enable them to focus on their core business and perform in the best way.
As an example, classic Facility Management is just one part of our daily business which connects us each day with every employee on-site. Our Facility Services in our sites all over the world are feasible and visible, and we improve them to get better and better, day by day. Our strategic projects support the adidas company strategy to achieve goals and targets.
Get an inside view of the Global Workplaces initiatives, program and operational business as well as strategic business and development. Work on Global Workplaces projects or workstreams with local and/or global scope.
· Support the project management teams and the PMO within Global Workplaces with analysis, administration, organization and communication
· Assist the operational facility management teams within Global Workplaces with project administration, organization and communication
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
· Project assistance in sustainability projects
· Organization and coordination of meetings
· Development, preparation and deliveryof presentations
· Communication with different stakeholders, data verification and analysis as well as working with internal software & tools
· Support project managers to develop and implement tools, processes and systems
· Project documentation
· Accompany different sub-projects
· Support PMO, VP and allocated manager with administrative assistance regarding organization of conferences, summits, trainings and workshops
· Student of business studies, sustainability, communications, facility management or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master´s degree (only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!).
· Very good MS Office skills
· Very good communication and analytical skills
· Fluent in English and German
· Independent, curious, organized
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com