Description de l'offre
Job Function: Sales
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
· Contribute to the success of the Global Wholesale department
· Support the team in day to day tasks and the roll-out of key initiatives that drive towards achieving company goals and targets
· Collaborate cross functionally with key departments (e.g. marketing, IT, Operations) to develop process enhancements
· Prepare presentations for meetings, trainings and workshops
· Support creation and roll-out of trainings for the global Wholesale community
· Act as a main point of contact for the global sales organization in your field of responsibility
· Gather and analyse market data/ feedback and report results
· Student of Business Administration, International Management, Sport Economics, Business Engineering or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
· Strong MS-Office skills (Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook), SAP AFS/ CRM knowledge is ideal
· Work well both independently and in a team setting
· Strong organizational and planning skills with a high level of accuracy for detail is a must
· Self-motivated, energetic and solution oriented mind-set
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com