Job Function: Global Operations
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
Supply Chain Management-Integrated Business Planning & Engineered Materials Team - We know how to best supply our customers.
We ensure our products are available at the right time at the right place in the right quantity and quality - from the point of purchase to the time it is received at our customers.
From day one, you will be a member of the team, supporting us to become better.
· Assist and participate in assigned projects (e.g. methods-time measurement, personal allowance studies, cost structure or quality management system)
· Support project managers / process owners in daily routines (e.g. reports)
· Research on productivity and efficiency studies
· Identify improvement potentials and support the development of Supply Chain solutions
· Drive reporting of project status to Management and other key stakeholders (e.g. logistics, sourcing, IT)
· Provide support to the department in helping with forecasts and providing analysis on an ad hoc basis
· Student of Supply Chain Management or Business Administration, Business Informatics, Business Engineering
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Good analytical & problem solving skills
· Team player who enjoys working in a team
· Fluent in English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (mainly accustomed to MS Excel & MS Access)
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com