Description de l'offre
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
· Support Sports Marketing teams on day to day business
· Outfit and service of athletes and federations
· Prepare presentations through the use of Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc. and maintain existing presentations
· Support with preparation, organization and execution of events
· Research on current sports marketing topics, athletes, federations, scouting, and competition data
· Branding and print of products for promotional needs
· Inventory monitoring, handling customer requests, order placement, and follow up
· Support reporting and data analysis
· Taking on ad-hoc project requests
· Get to know the Global Sports Marketing organisation and support their projects
· Gain experience in an international work environment and expand your knowledge
· Experience fromworkingat the headquarters of one of the world’s strongest brands
· Student of Business Administration, Sports Economy, Marketing or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Fluent in English, German is a plus
· Very good MS-Office skills and Adobe Creative Suite skills, MAC experience
· Strong attention to details
· Be ambitious, keen to learn and think internationally
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Know how to communicate and assert yourself with a friendly attitude
· Be proactive and able to adapt easily to new situations
· Passion for Sport and/or the fashion industry
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com