Description de l'offre
Job Function: Design
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
· Support team in day to day tasks
· Support the graphics design team creating graphics for tee shirts, apparel and footwear collections for adidas Originals, Sport Performance or Sport Style
· Assist apparel graphic designers with artwork and handover preparation
· Preparing technicaldrafts and graphic artwork for printing production
· Preparing concept and mood boards under the supervision and direction of the responsible graphic designers
· Understand the working process in a big company and the fashion and apparel industry
· Choosing and understandingprinting executionson garments and providing graphic solutions accordingly
· Student of Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Fluent English language skills
· Good hand drawing and illustration skills are highly appreciated
· Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop CS4/CS5 programs preferably on a Mac environment
· Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
· Previous Design experience is a plus
Please include your portfolio max. 5MB or a link to your online portfolio in your application!
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com