Description de l'offre
Job Function: Accounting & Finance
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
Join our Demand Planning Europe team. Learn what Demand Planning is all about. Support important projects and get insights about how a new range is planned and managed end-to end.
Within your internship you will work in different Demand Planning teams:
· Advanced Analytics
· Operational Demand Planning (Wholesale, European Key accounts, e-com, Retail)
· Tactical Demand Planning (Integrated Business Planning)
· Excess Inventory Management
· Bring in your expertise and support our Advanced Analytics project team to reach our ambition targets
· Learn & support Demand Plan creation and get to know its influencing factors
· Learn what tactical Demand Planning is all about
· Learn & support the omnichannel clearance strategy in close collaboration with Business Units, SCM DC operations and FP&A controlling
· Cross functional work with other teams
· Student of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, computer science or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Passion for data analytics and conviction on how data can support a “fact based data driven decision making” in the organization
· English fluent (written and spoken)
· Open minded
· Sport enthusiastic
· Willing to learn and to further develop the own skills
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com