Job Function: Accounting & Finance
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
· Assist the Business Analysts team in End-to-End reporting
· Perform standard reporting and analysis on sales volume, margin and range sizes
· Collaborate with financial business analysts and global teams on ad hoc financial requests
· Provide insights on financial trends
· Support business analyst team in project work
· Accomplish independently ad-hoc analyses to answer arising questions from business
· Support the overall planning process with historic data
· Run standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis incl. KPI-tracking & Dashboarding
· Develop functional,technical and social skills within an international team, working proactively and providing new ideas
· Take responsibility for tasks and projects
· Generate knowledge on reporting and analysis tool
· Gain insights into the internal processes /structures of the adidas AG
· Student of Business Administration ideally with focus on Controlling/Finance or Marketing
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Fluent English language skills
· Excellent skills in Excel, advanced skills in other MS Office programs
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Team player who enjoys working in international atmosphere
· Passion for Sports and sporting goods industry
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com