Job Function: Accounting & Finance
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
· Assist in monthly and quarterly financial closures and preparation of financial statements of adidas (e.g. checking of the financial submissions of adidas' worldwide subsidiaries; assist in performing consolidation tasks like sales elimination)
· Perform financial analysis of balance sheet and P&L
· Support in the preparation of internal and external financial reporting of adidas results
· Assist in legal forecast and/or other areas, such as coordination of inter-company recharges
· Support ad hoc projects in Legal Entity Controlling and Consolidation Accounting
· Perform tasks within strict deadlines
· Gain knowledge of the consolidation process on Group level
· Gain knowledge of SAP SEM-BCS
Your Profile :
· Student of: Business Administration / Economics / Finance with major in accounting
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Fluent in English, German is a plus
· Very good MS Office skills
· Good analytical skills
· Knowledge of 'International Financial Reporting Standards' (IFRS)
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com