Description de l'offre
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
We offer internships in our various teams. Please specify in your application for which team you would like to work!
· Market Europe
· Originals & Style
· Support teams on day to day tasks
· Competitor research and analysis
· Assist and execute analytic tools for website and Facebook tracking
· Support presentations / assist in sample orders / data platform management
· Support the Global Brand Communicationsteam in developing strategies and campaigns that will help markets to launch products and concepts
· Key projects (include preparing market update presentations, support of shoot preparations and PR launch tools and events
· Managing the communication between the team and agencies as well as markets
· Take on responsibilities for own projects
· Work on department specific tasks
· Develop an understanding of how brand communication campaigns are build and developed as well as how the different communications disciplines are involved.
· Gain first hand practical experience within a brandcommunication department
· Student of Business Administration, Sports Economy, Retail, Marketing or similar
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Fluent English language skills, ideally German language skills
· Very good MS-Office skills
· Attention to details, quick comprehension, good organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com