Job Function: Global Operations
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
We offer you a unique opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of apparel materials innovation projects.
· Support execution of cross-functional global projects within our organization
· Project management tasks such as leading individual work streams / packages
· Support analysis and presentations to define project direction
· Support development of processes, structures and frameworks that support the implementation of smart solutions to improve the status quo
· An enrolled student throughout the entire internship period at an accredited university with emphasis on the area of Textile Engineering or related studies.
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (esp. Power Point and Excel)
· Statistic program knowledge beneficial
· Technical and chemical understanding
· Strong interest in Sustainability and work experience in textile lab beneficial
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com