Job Function: Sourcing
State / Province: Vietnam
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Support production team to manage suppliers in assigned area / factories in compliance to adidas quality, efficiency, Health & Safety standards.
· Support Production Manager to follow up assigned styles / category from development stages till production.
· Conduct daily production walkthrough and report to managers in scopes of Quality, Efficiency & HSE.
· Provide proposals and/or initiatives of production KPI improvements through project base.
· Factory: development, production, and ME teams.
· LO: development, Production, functional teams (Quality, Development, ME …)
· Line manager/ Senior line manager/ Director Operation Management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
· Production garment / manufacturing background.
· Good English (written and verbal), strong MS Office skills and abilities of making reports.
· Effective communication, negotiating & planning skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Last year students or fresh graduated in apparel industry / manufacturing fields.
· More preferably with experienced