Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
At adidas, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and rubber, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working foradidas or Reebok. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
· Being part of our team that delivers unseen Insights generated from Data
· Creating the data backbone powering Analytics and AI solutions that put decision making on the next level in our mission critical processes like SCM, Product Creation, Demand Forecasting, Pricing, Brand Campaign design and many other areas
· Being a technical thought leader and strategic advisor in the space of data architecture, advanced data management and analytics
· A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries
· Flexible working environment, flexible working hours, and good work life balance… with a strong focus on fun at work
· Competitive salary and benefits including a huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Someone with a passion for data who can share their knowledge and best practices with peers
· A developer able to create state of the art data capabilities for our BI and AI applications
· An expert in database technologies (SQL, in-memory), Big Data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark), advanced data modelling, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) as well as real-time (Kafka) and batch data integration frameworks
· Experienced in algorithms, especially in the field of AI and machine learning
· Experienced in software engineering best practices (design patterns, test-driven development and clean code)
· Customer/Product focused DevOps mindset and hands-on experience of CI/CD workflows
· Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodologies and collaboration with cross-functional teams
· Someone who is comfortable talking about technical topics with business people and business topics with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Watch this video of the adidas CIO on Digital Transformation.