Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and rubber, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas or Reebok. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
· Being part of a team that delivers unseen Insights generated from Data
· Being a creator in our data backbone journey powering Analytics and AI solutions
· Being an enabler to automate processes in the adidas supply chain, product creation, demand forecasting, pricing, marketing campaigns and many other fields
· Being a technical thought leader and strategic advisor in the space of data engineering, data architectures and advanced data management
· A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries.
· Flexible working environment, flexible working hours, and good work life balance….with a lot of fun.
· Competitive salary and benefits including a huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Someone with a passion for data and the ability to evangelize others
· A data engineer with a strong track record in delivering state of the art Big Data capabilities and best practices for data pipeline and AI application development
· An expert with deep knowledge of data base technologies and Big Data Frameworks (Hadoop, Spark), advanced data modelling, machine learning, cloud platforms (AWS), real-time and batch integration capabilities
· A team player that has experience with agile ways of working and collaboration in cross-functional teams
· A hands-on person with a start-up mentality and passion about creating and running the software you build
· A good communicator who is able to express complex concepts in plain language
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Watch this video of the adidas CIO on Digital Transformation.