Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
At adidas we're redefining our digital presence to push the future of Digital and create premium experiences across all our consumer touchpoints to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands.The Digital Brand Commerce Team is driving this evolution: join us and help us shape this transformation.
Be incremental part of Digital Brand Commerce by leading the .com and Mobile Experience team in the adidas Global HQ - in Herzogenaurach, Germany.We are a dynamic, collaborative and diverseinternational team with a passion for both our users and our brand. You will work in an agile, fast-paced organization to enable a premium, personalized and connected experience.
DIRECTOR DIGITAL PRODUCT .COM EXPERIENCE
· Own a domain of agile web products for adidas.com and reebok.com, across mobile and desktop.
vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for your Digital Products.
· Drive strategy understanding and realization by all key stakeholders.
split on roles/capabilities of domain landscape to achieve strategy and overarching team priorities & initiatives.
plan for products in the domain , nominate product owners to drive these plans and work with agile teams to deliver these product’s backlogs.
operational product delivery : specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
· Continually improve the agile ways of working.
· Manage and develop your Product Owner direct reports.
Here’s what YOU’LL NEED:
· Min. 8 years professional experience in multi-national business environment
· Min. 4 years management experience
· Min. 5 years with deep expertise and knowledge of Product Management
· Solid end-to-end understanding of Digital and eCommerce
· Solid technical understanding
· 2+ years’ experience in agile/SCRUM execution
· Ideally masters degree in business administration or comparable degree
· Proven experience in managing global projects
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent in English
Here is what we offer:
· Great community, high performing team
· You will be in the spotlightof shaping the digital future of the hottest sport brand