Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Part time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Processes and answers all incoming HR Future Talent related operational requests within the scope of our programs. Acts as a customer advocate during the request processing and liaise with the program managers to ensure world class Future Talent programs on an operational level.
· Process and dispatch all incoming service requests and inquiries following the defined processes of Future Talent Management
· Support the coordination and administration of the end to end process management of FTPs / Apprentices & Dual Students, including any preparations for the works council, schools, universities and authorities
· Update, prepare and maintain templates materials (i.e. talent profiles, database, employee data) for Future Talent development activities.
· Coordinate key meetings and support preparations
· Take over smaller programs / program parts (i.e. Deutsche Sporthilfe)
· Cooperate closely and communicate with HR teams
· Ensure speedy, up-to-date task and request handling without backlog
· Processes documents through workflows e.g. webforms and/or manual processes
· Provide input for communication of standards, procedures and processes to Future Talents, internal customers and Works Council
· Provide information to the Future Talents consistently according to the process and knowledge data base
· Keep knowledge base up to date
· Future Talents
· Future Talent Program Managers
· Works Council
· External vendors/authorities/schools/universities
Knowledge Experience and Capabilities
· Strong organisational and coordination skills
· 100% customer focused, and service orientated
· Enjoys planning and thinking things through
· English fluency is required
· Strong team player
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent MS-Office skills
· Commercial education (i.e. apprenticeship) or B.Sc.
· 3+ years work experience in HR Management, Talent Management, Leadership & Learning or relevant field