Description de l'offre
Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
We, as “Ranging-Planning/GTM” team, have the responsibility of all applications required to support the marketing processes of Range Creation, analysis and Management from Global/HQ to all Countries. This covers various processes like Global and Local Ranging, Go-To Market, Merchandising, sample ordering, margin analysis or reporting.
To achieve our future challenges, we are looking for a Business Consultant with IT background, strong analytic skills and abilities to support all requirements gathering across our ranging processes.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
· Supporting a proper scope & demand management for multiple short/mid to long-term projects to ensure the best quality of Stories, prioritization, test cases or any documents/control required for an Agile Methodology
· Working closely with our business counterparts, in the headquarter as well as all marketing organizations over the world, adidas and Reebok
· Understand and manage the demands dependencies within the business community and across Global IT to maximize added value and continuous business process improvement.
· Be a process Expert in the field of “Ranging-Planning, Go-To-Market” and all it connected systems/processes.
· Managing planning of iterations (e.g. sprints). Oversees all relevant team artefacts as backlog, burndown charts etc.
· Becoming the bridge between business and the IT development teams.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
What WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
· A Business Consultant with Pro-active mindset, ability to think end-to-end
· 3+ years of IT experience
· 2+ years of Business Consultant experience
· Agile Knowledge, if possible Scrum using Jira and Confluence
· Good planning and analytical skills
· Fluent English (verbal and written),
· Basic knowledge of respective Marketing business processes and good knowledge of respective IT systems in our fields will be a plus: Product Creation; Global and Local Ranging; Marketing Planning/Pricing, CTC, Go-In Margin.
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at the
adidas Group around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
adidas Group Careers
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our
offices around the world!