Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Assist and support the (Senior) Business Consultant with the respective profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers’ expectations and requirements.
Business Solution Management
1. Demand/Delivery Management
· Become and grow into an IT/Process Champ for the respective process and related IT system. Respond to and resolve single requirement(s) and RFCs, using internal tools and processes. Continuously identify, analyze and document system/process issues to seek for improvements specifying their solution path forward contributing with theoretical knowledge/practical experience.
· Support application releases in respective system in cooperation with responsible Release Manager whilst ensuring compliance with the Global IT Standards and Procedures throughout the life cycle of a project and provide production support within the respective system.
· Support the respective business unit in defining test conditions for demands as part of functional design and ensure that the detailed functional design reflects and supports the business processes.
· Execute the delivery demands through application customization and configuration. If applicable: Coordinate the demand delivery according to GIT development and testing standards.
· Organize workshops as requested by superior, provide support during the workshop and contribute as appropriate. If required, facilitate these workshops or meetings with peers and counterparts as required to achieve designated work.
· Ensure sustainable handover of solution to Application Support Team.
2. Service Management
· Support the respective IT department in executing operations and maintain KSR to meet agreed targets.
· Oversee 2nd and 3rd level support as required to meet business demands and respective GIT targets. Act as the single point of contact for the appropriate business counterparts to resolve application issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Work on operational excellence including creation and maintenance of standard operation procedures and user manuals for different systems.
Functional & Technical Expertise
· Develop end-to-end understanding of business processes and demands in specific domain. Provide technical expertise in the specific domain, covering application set-up, customization and process flows, configuration and reporting.
· Build productive relationships with your peers within GIT and in the respective business area. Run regular update meetings with your superior and stakeholders.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
· Basic knowledge of Customer Value Chain concepts.
· Pro-active and customer-oriented mindset
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
· Business- and solution-oriented, global mindset.
· Good planning and analytical skills
· Basic knowledge of respective business processes and IT systems
· Strong communication (both written and verbal)
· Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
· Fluent English (verbal and written),
· Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Basic knowledge of business analysis techniques & consultancy
· Basic knowledge of Information modelling tools
· Basic knowledge of Product Evaluation & Selection
· Basic knowledge of Proof of Concept & Prototyping
· Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Check out this video of the adidas CIO on digital transformation.