Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
As part of your SCRUM team, you will provide consultation and guidance to the Product Owners and SCRUM teams in relation to your product domain. This includes elaboration of business requirements into user stories, using a technical language that developers and testers understand. Facilitate data flow analysis and data modeling. Utilize agile methodologies to develop product features with your counterparts and teammates. Follow technology trends and exchange domain knowledge within the industry and beyond.
What we offer:
· You will act as a business analyst and
expert in Content Management Systems and services implementation
· You will
product owners and
support them in shaping complex user-stories and in
understanding the impact of requirements .
· In this role you translate complex requirements into
user stories andfeatures .
You break down requirements and change requests into deliverables,
minimum viable product (MVP), and
scope of sprints .
· You define the
· You manage
multiple interfaces and stakeholders in a
complex product environment.
· You will determine the
business suitability and sustainability of requirements.
You ensure that the development done by the team
is in line
with the product objective.
· You will support the product owner in the
acceptance of user stories .
· You will perform
data flow analysis and provide inputs to the solution architects and theteams
· Collaborate with the solution architects to define
content types and data models that address business requirements
· You advise on
applicability , and
usability of solutions to requirements.
· Tangible impact on strategy and possibility to change the status quo
· Sport friendly environment and campus style work place
What we are looking for:
· Digital Native, with a passion for technology and consumer value delivery
· Track record in agile ways of working as a Scrum team member.
· Good knowledge and hands-on experience on Web services (APIs)
· 3-5 years experience with Content Management Systems
· NICE TO HAVE: Content Delivery Networks, data modeling and metadata definition
· Good understanding on Content Management principles, policies and best practices
· Basic knowledge of eCom platforms
· Strong communication and facilitation/ mediation skills
· Passion for sports and a strong sense of humor