Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Every day, all over the world, products we create break records or set trends. Our brands help every kind of athlete to perform better, play better and feel better.
Our IT teams create business success by building the most innovative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, IT is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky we tackle challenges together as a global team.
We need top talent to further build a high performing team. If you want to be a part of creating the new IT that challenges us to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now.
We serve all adidas Markets, Global Wholesale Organizations, all Channels by providing system excellence of our key ERP applications.
We are continuously creating the new by building a world-class ERP system for our enthusiastic business with state of the art solutions.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …
· Designing and implementing new SAP functionalities into our global CORE ERP system in order to create value to our adidas Wholesalers (Footlocker, Decathlon, Dick's Sports, etc.), own Retail stores and eCom business
· Being part of SAP projects (e.g. roll-outs) where you contribute with your SAP process knowledge to upskill and train the key users
· Working in a fun, collaborative and diverse team with lots of opportunities to grow and develop your skills
· A different day every day with lots of flexibility and autonomy
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
· A process lover with an End 2 End mindset
· Someone to challenge the status quo and is not afraid to speak their mind
· First experience in the SAP Finance and Controlling area
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at the
adidas Group around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
adida s Group Careers
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our
offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES