Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Serve as the internal expert for the Europe Product Supply team to ensure that specific Product Supply relevant reporting and analysis will be executed most efficiently in the required format and frequency. Create new reporting solutions in most automated way, preferably in BI/Micro Strategy.
The role provides visibility through data transparency and key performance driver analysis to support Management and Operational teams’ decision making with best understanding of the business and KPI impacts to maximize availability and profitability.
· Ensure monthly product supply relevant reporting and analysis for key KPI’s, monthly & bi-weekly standard reporting, and ad hoc requests mostly for SCM Europe roduct Supply Management and Operational teams but also for relevant WE business partners.
· Develop and roll out new efficient, most automated reporting solutions (preferably BI/Micro Strategy) in close co-operation with product supply process leads and managers. The reporting solutions must serve the Product Supply Management and Operational teams to get the required transparency on key KPIs and drivers for fast decision making to secure best availability within defined cost.
· Secure that the reports & dashboards on the official Purchasing Landing page are updated.
· Create user manuals and provide user trainings as part of launching new reports.
· Close co-operate with the SCM Power User network exchanging best practice and ensuring one version of the truth.
· Training & Learning, self-development
Knowledge Skills and Capabilities
· Very good analytical skills
· Supply chain background, end-to-end supply chain knowledge preferred
· Team player, open minded
· Good communication skills
· Preferably higher education, university degree or professional education with 3+ years working experience in Supply Chain environment
· Very good Microsoft Office skills, Expert in Excel/Access, preferably also in BI/Micro Strategy
· Good SAP skills (AFS preferred)
· Working experience in international and / or cross-functional teams preferred
· Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Other language skills (German) are beneficial.