Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Assist and support the (Senior) Project Manager/Director with planning, executing and tracking projects within the respective function.
Project Team Support
· Provide support to the project team in the clarification of the objectives and operations for a particular project or program. This includes handling the logistics of the project (e.g. making agendas, developing and coordinating the material to be used for the project, laying out reports, preparing presentations and communication drafts and setting up workshops, etc.).
· Attend meetings or programs to take minutes, collect information and prepare correspondence for participants. Maintain and update websites that are related to the project or program.
· Access databases and input results from surveys and focus group recruitments. Develop and present project proposal ideas. To develop such proposals, conduct extensive research and record data.
· Carry out periodic inspections of the project along with the project manager. Assess work carried out in accordance with company procedures and policies. Check that materials are properly used, requirements or other regulations are complied with and schedules are followed. If any problems or conflicts occur, bring them to the attention of the project manager and update the project plans, if necessary, to accommodate any changes to the project.
· Act as a liaison between project/program directors, coordinators and other staff. Perform liaison duties between clients and staff working on the project.
· Ensure continuous learning with respect to project management and communication methods.
Financials and Controlling
· Track, analyze and prepare the monthly project cost reporting and ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
· Ensure compliance with GIT standards, e.g. PMO, IT controlling standards.
· Administer all costs and invoices that occur from the project team (e.g. travel costs, etc.).
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with different international cultures
· Basic knowledge of Project Management Methodologies & tools
· Good numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance with basic budget knowledge
· Basic knowledge of Collaborative Software Systems
· Very good communication skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business
· Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
· Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in project management & in I.T
We`re looking forward to receiving your application!
Check out this video of the adidas CIO on digital transformation.