Description de l'offre
Job Function: Sourcing
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
This role is responsible for executing and implementing merchandising analytics to enable Commercial and Brand success across all channels. The aim is to maximize profitability of the adidas Group by providing comprehensive data analytics to the merchandising/pricing team to enable them to drivesolutions within the merchandising functionwith Brand, Markets and BU through fact-based analytics.
· Maintain reports and dashboards
· Support ad-hoc reporting and data availability to the Global Merchandising Team
· Generate actionable insights to support range optimization
· Work closely with the IT team to automate Dashboards and Reports where possible
· Support the creation of seasonal Analytics Milestones Calendar to support Merchandising milestones
· In close cooperation with the Merchandisers review and implements a framework to allow for the result of both a quantitative and qualitative approach (consumer journey, brand, seasonal product/concept flow, and seasonality), aiming to achieve and track seasonal financial objectives.
· Collaborate with Merchandising Team to support the Global Merchandising Framework. The framework enables profitable, efficient range planning, model /article creation, and segmentation across channels,product type and by BU.
· Maintain analytics tools to base the decision making, driving the brand approach for a globally mandated range and to ensure a consistent execution of it within the overall merchandising framework to deliver a meaningful and commercially viable global brand footprint
· Provide ad-hoc support for data requests and special projects as needed
· Build strong internal and external network for maintaining edge expertise
· Support collaboration with the data analytics team within Brand to enhance and bring more simplistic solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
· Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
· Fluent in English
· Additional language is an advantage
· Good understanding of Retail Management systems
· Strong analytical skills - ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, document findings, draw valid conclusions and propose solutions.
· Team player
· Structured, organised and process orientated
· Attention to detail as analytics will have crucial impact on business
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment
· Focused and self-motivated by having a pro-active and customer-oriented and Business- and solution-oriented mind-set
· Strong interest in Data Management systems
· University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
· Merchandising Experience: 3+ years
This temporary position has no substantive cause.