Description de l'offre
Job Function: Engineering
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Are you a high-performing Engineer who wants to go ‘all in’ and apply your skills towards innovating high-performance sports product? Do you want to help shape the future of sport by helping to shape the way we make product? Are you interested in providing the consumers of the future a new way to experience the adidas brand through your technical expertise? Does applying the latest material and process innovations on a fast time to market excite you? Have you ever dreamed about applying cutting edge engineering to create high level sport products for yourself, for your friends, or the world’s top athletes?
The adidas FUTURE team is currently looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic engineers wanting to join us as we revolutionise the industry. Through an exciting new brand initiative we want to hire the best talents to join our high performing team in our effort to disrupt the way we manufacture, develop and communicate our product. The adidas FUTURE team is a collaborative group of dedicated teams focused on footwear, apparel, hardware and manufacturing projects, driven to create the best for the athlete.As a FUTURE team member you will become an active player in the adidas brand and will experience a unique opportunity to apply your engineering competences towards advanced company projects.
Provide and be the access point to expert materials engineering knowledge critical to successful product and process innovations.
· Support process engineers with testing and analysis to optimize chemical processes for performance and durability
· Carry out testing to build a library of detailed knowledge on properties essential for functional performance
· Support process improvement initiatives for innovative materials with testing and analysis
· Inspect and evaluate failed components to determine likely causes and potential solutions
· Employ testing procedure to ensure material properties remain consistent when scaling up from prototype to production
· Support external materials research and development projects with in-house, sport-specific insight and testing
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
· Educate and train colleagues by sharing knowledge on an on-going basis
· Prepare concept and results-based reports and presentations, communicating to technical and non-technical audiences
· Stay connected to relevant current and upcoming research, technologies, methods, and industry trends. Build an effective information network
· Identify and partner with industry-leading organizations to extend the capability of the team
· Consider legal implications of innovative concepts, working with the legal team to protect product, technology, innovation, process, and design
· Curiosity for science and engineering along with a passion for making insights in the field of sport
· University degree in engineering (polymer, material, chemistry preferably)
· 1 year of working experiences
· Fluent English, German advantageous
· Cooperate well, develop and maintain relationships
· Work independently as well as part of a team
· Plan working time efficiently, balancing short term tasks with long term goals
· Strong analytical skills, solution driven and result oriented
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally