Job Function: Legal / SEA
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and rubber, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas or Reebok. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the Corporate Privacy Team in privacy matters related to employee, applicant and other corporate data.
· Contribute to the achievement of global strategy for privacy compliance.
· Support governance team on data governance obligations for employee, applicant and other corporate data.
· Review and mapp key international flows of employee, applicant and other corporate data and support in the implementation of transfer mechanisms.
· Draft, review and negotiate a variety of contracts to reflect privacy obligations by working closely with appropriate business stakeholders.
· Support business stakeholders how to create records of their processing activities and how to perform privacy threshold and impact assessments.
· Handle privacy inquiries and complaints.
· Provide privacy advice to business stakeholders.
· Draft and review processes, privacy notices and consent statements to reflect privacy obligations by working closely with appropriate business stakeholders.
· Contribute to the achievement of the corporate privacy team strategy.
· Support in the driving of an ethics and compliance culture.
· Support in the implementation of initiatives and efficient Legal & Compliance processes, in close co-ordination with the Global Legal & Compliance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong competence in communication.
· Fluent in English (both verbally and written). German or other languageskills a bonus.
· Strong interest in and affinity for information technologies.
· Ability to work independently.
· High degree of customer orientation.
· Enthusiastic and represents the value of integrity.
· Good MS-Office skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Law Degree, eligible to practise as a lawyer.
· Privacy qualification is a plus.
· Ideally with initial experience in privacy governance and/or in IT law.
· Preferably experience with multinational companies with multi market teams.