Job Function: Product Development
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Fürth
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
To address Behavioral and Cognitive Science know how within the creation and evaluation of innovative sport products, concepts and processes.
To act as a consultant for Future product development teams.
With a passion for athlete insights you will perform and coordinate experimental approaches within the athlete science team, creating new opportunities for the Future team. You will evaluate and implement new technologies, driving insights in human peak performance.
· Work as an integral member of the Future Sport Science Team to deliver innovative, commercially viable concepts and products
· Plan, perform and analyze research on bio-signals connecting athletes’ mind and body, including methods of cognitive, biomedical and/or social applied sciences
· Build and collaborate in networks with internal and external partner
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
· Master’s degree in behavioral science, cognitive science, psychology or related field or equivalent practical experience
· Proven experience with all aspects of field research studies
· Curiosity and passion for sport and science
· Collaborative, proactive and creative approach to projects
· Fluent German and English language skills
· Experience in UX, HCI or qualitative methods
· Affinity to technologies of biometric monitoring
· Experience in working with athletes