Description de l'offre
Job Function: Product Development
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Assist and support the process for the creation of virtual Apparel Prototypes based on development CAD data for Apparel products. Act as additional internal source for the realisation of virtual product scopes as defined by the operations business.
· Support the visualization process by managing important process steps such as prepare 3D Apparel Data, refine 3D Data to be visualized with RTT DeltaGen, refine 2D graphics data, etc.
· Help to create and enable the required data libraries for digital materials that are needed for a lean process of virtual product creation
· Create virtual models and articles in 3D software application based on Article Description and design layouts
· Support the creation of training documentation for virtual product creation
· Work together with the scope manager for virtualization to organise and manage the 3D and 2D product data for an efficient visualisation workflow
· Take over the responsibility for key steps within the visualization process and ensure an optimized data quality with this special expertise
· Keep track of work progress and virtual product status for an efficient workflow and report it to the scope manager
· Check data quality all along the virtual creation process and support all required steps for data improvements
· Support the optimization of workflow efficiency by a close teamwork with the scope managers for sake of speed and quality in virtual product creation
· Product Development Apparel
· Global Sourcing
· T1 / T2
Knowledge, Experiance and Capabilities
· 2D, 3D Apparel Software Application experience
· Render experience with applications such as Studio max, Maya, etc.
· Computer literacy
· Ability to use graphics applications or desktop publishing (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc)
· Fluent in English, German or other second language an advantage
· Motivation to learn about new prototyping processes within an industrial product creation process
· Technical Apparel education or industrial/fashion design related education or education in media informatics with computer graphics background