Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Planning and execution of events / projects with focus on displays, merchandising and on-site implementation to support the creation of leading event experiences.
· Pro-actively support the development of concepts for events, fairs and exhibitions.
· Steer and execute smaller and medium sized projects.
· Install and merchandise events, fairs and exhibitions.
· Collect offers and handle logistics.
· Collaborate with project teams.
· Adhere to budget-parameters.
· Fulfil objectives of briefs, taking into consideration the short, medium and long-term company and business objectives.
· Support senior team members in various project processes and organizational tasks.
· Assist Global Events team in a variety of department related tasks.
· Fulfil global events strategies and brand image guidelines.
· Comms-, PR-and Sports Marketing Managers of all categories
· Brandand Corporatefunctions: e.g. CtC, Ops, Corp. PR,HR
Knowledge, Experience and Capabilities
· IT skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint: advanced / Excel: expert
· Hardware: Macintosh products
· Language: English: excellent
· German: excellent
· Associate’s degree (FOS, Abitur) or equivalent from two-year college
· Creative and/or event education/experience
· At least 2 years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Event related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proven experience in decorations, interior design or merchandising
· Passion for adidas and it´s mission
· Passion for sports and fashi