Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Purpose: Assist the adidas creative shoot and production team with managing cross-media shoots and content creation as well as building an operational infrastructure for the department.
Independent management of full shoot production process for all internal and Herzo based shoots:
· Manage shoot budgets and timelines.
· Review, negotiate and approve estimates and final invoices. Process purchase orders via internal approval systems.
· Art buy and recruit directly and / or indirectly (via production partners) production resources appropriate to the creative vision and quality, deliverables and budget.
· Source talent and arrange talent and / or athlete attendance.
· Locate and / or source adidas products and arrange transportation to shoots and post production vendors. Ensure the safe and complete return.
· Ensure correct legal clearances, business affairs paperwork and insurance.
· Facilitate the music and post production process through to asset delivery to markets.
· Wrap with accurate cost reconciliation and the archiving of complete business paperwork and image and / or footage data.
· Support by building up an operational infrastructure for the team including resources, tools, processes and guidelines.
Production assistance for medium to high scale shoot productions:
· Support the team in identifying and uniting all production needs, components and people across all categories.
· Advise and guide internal marketing departments on adidas production processes and legal clearances for any project involving production components.
· Facilitate conversations between internal departments and external agencies/production partners.
· Compile shoot data in relevant and concise documents for production managers and any relevant production parties.
· Facilitate logistics of athlete and talent attendance.
· Ensure timely order and receipt of samples for assigned categories.
· Contribute to a scaled network of production resources.
· Manage re-license / usage rights extensions.
· University, Art or Business School graduate.
· Strong academics including a Marketing, Art, Business School or related degree or equivalent experience.
· Driven, self-motivated multi-tasker able to deal with stressful & time sensitive situations.
· Preferably 6 months to 1 year experience in executional creative shoot or event production. Experience within a creative agency, production company or client marketing organisation is an advantage.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
· Able to work with and as part of multiple internal and external teams. Flexible to variable team dynamics. Quickly builds and maintains mutually strong working relationships.
· Good numeracy and cost negotiation skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Culturally open and knowledgeable.
· Solid understanding of the production and marketing industries and processes.
· Able and willing to travel when and where applicable.