Description de l'offre
Job Function: Design
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
To design market right products for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development.
· Design and develop creative solutions to concepts within a range. Present the designs in context to the category direction.
· Implement the creative vision in a product range for the category.
· Self-Manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the category.
· Execute design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
· Verbally present product ideas and details with clarity
· Ensure efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development (within x- functional team) for all issues regarding the designed ranges and products
· Ensure proper handover of sketches into development. Main duty is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as sketches, detail sketches, fabric and trim indication, artworks …
· Visualize ideas for products and ranges with a high degree of expertise.
· Team members
Knowledge, Experiance and Capabilities
· Strong knowledge of fashion product and fashion design/industrial product or industrial design
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Good knowledge of product development, material and trims
· Passion for Design
· High level of creativity
· Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Bachelor degree (B.A.) from a college or university, major Design
· 3 years of practical experience in design environment (Footwear/ Apparel/ Accessories - or industrial design, fashion design or similar design related areas)