The trainee will report to the project leader, and will assist him in the follow up of the sub-contractors :
- Management of time schedule adherence
- Follow up of contract fulfillment
- Reduce the punch list of open items
- Generation of the reporting with the appropriate KPIs, open list
- Prepare reporting (progress reports)
- Participate to weekly project reviews for the installation process
- Follow up the reception of iigs, tools, platforms and equipment on the site
- Support the teams in the commissioning of the line
- This external resource is imperatively fluent in English and French. German spoken is appreciated.
- The Pack Office is mandatory to be known (project, excel, etc).
- This external resource is at least in the fifth year of an engineering 5 years degree and has a good general knowledge of mechanics, electricity and automation and project management basis
- The job is located at full time in our office on the customer site (AIRBUS Hambourg). The head-quarter of the company is located in Trappes (FR). Possible travels in Europe (on sub-contractors’s site).