Expert in energy and information technology, VINCI Energies (63,000 employees and revenues of 9.3 billion euros) designs, carries out and maintains solutions for industry, services and local authorities.
Actemium Trappes is a member of VINCI Energies ’s network of industrial business units and specialized in mechanical and electrical assembly lines as well as benches and test means for the automotive and aeronautic industries.
Actemium Trappes is currently designing and implementing an assembly line on the Airbus site of Hamburg. This line will increase AIRBUS production capacity to assemble the AFT fuselage of the A320 aircraft. The automated line consists in geometry tooling and assembly robots. In this context, Actemium Trappes want to recruit an external resource (VIE) for a :
PROJECT LEADER ASSISTANT
The trainee will report to the project leader, and will assist him in the follow up of the sub-contractors :
- Management of time schedule adherence
- Follow up of contract fulfillment
- Reduce the punch list of open items
- Generation of the reporting with the appropriate KPIs, open list
- Prepare reporting (progress reports)
- Participate to weekly project reviews for the installation process
- Follow up the reception of iigs, tools, platforms and equipment on the site
- Support the teams in the commissioning of the line
- This external resource is imperatively fluent in English and French. German spoken is appreciated.
- The Pack Office is mandatory to be known (project, excel, etc).
- This external resource is at least in the fifth year of an engineering 5 years degree and has a good general knowledge of mechanics, electricity and automation and project management basis