· Assist Chief Steward with day to day running of the department smoothly and effectively according to the set standards.
· Clean the ceiling, wall, floor all entire kitchen area.
· Complete all work assigned by chief steward in any section of the kitchen, restaurant, or banqueting according to the standard operational procedure.
· Maintain the high standards of the days operations.
· Maintain high standards of appearance and good personal hygiene.
· Be aware of and adhere to company policies and statutory requirements with regards to health and safety, sanitation, and fire procedures.
· At least 6 months experience in international or domestic hotel.
· High school required.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc