Main Purpose of the Job
To carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest’s needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas of the hotel.
• Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated.
• Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards for the room type.
• Report any lost property following correct.
• Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
• Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy.
• Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
• Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
• Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
• Ensure the security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
• Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturers instructions.
• Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management.
Potential Working Hours:
Weekday 8am-late afternoon
Weekend 9am-late afternoon
3-4 Shifts per week