PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/ReservationsRevenue-Management-Trainee--JPNLST2R0.html
The main responsibilities include:
· Booking individual rooms and processing reservations.
· Handling requests using the reservation system Opera.
· Daily arrival checks and accurate controle on rate, market segment and notes.
· Dealing with outstanding options and changes in bookings.
· Guest contact during the entire reservation process.
· Handling changes in bookings (cancellations, transfers etc.)
· Acquiring knowledge and experience in relation to commissions for third parties.
· Be attentive to the wishes of guests, intentions of (potential) relationships, giving information and handling complaints.
· Revenue Management will also come forward during the internship.
· On the basis of functioning, more responsibilities will be added.
The perfect candidate has:
· Following an Hospitality related education
· Detail oriented and accurate working skills
· A pro-active attitude
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in at least Dutch and English
· A lot of energy and enthusiasm
· Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.