• Responsible for welcoming and processing of all late arrivals guests to the hotel, which may involve some departures or reservations. He/she is also responsible for the comfort of all our guests especially throughout the night.
• Welcome guests in the evening and during the night.
• Responsible for the payment of all bills during the night shifts.
• Responsible for the close of operations for the day.
• Ensure security for all guests and their property.
• Responsible for the hotel after the departure of all day managers.
• Is responsible for the General Manager or the Duty Manager in their absence.
• Prepare the reservations for early morning check-in rooms.
• Prepare lists of arrivals, departures, residents and VIPs.
• Check the petty cash float at the start and end of the shift.
• Complete a credit check on all guests when s/he arrives at the hotel.
• Prepare debtors files for the accounts department.
• Prepare statistical and accounting reports for the day for all management in the hotel.