Description de l'offre
To complete our team in the Revenue Management department, we are seeking an experienced candidate, speaking both German and English and having oral French comprehension for a position based in Berlin and Paris, with strong analytical skills and really business oriented.
• Responsible for the Revenue Management of a portfolio of aparthotels in Germany and Austria.
• Defines RM strategy and best tactics to optimize revenue and margin for each aparthotel, in coherence with market conditions and Adagio aparthotel model.
• Participates to Pricing strategy definition and price grids building.
• On a daily basis, forecasts the demand, adapts prices and sales conditions according to activity and competition and analyzes performance of the levers used.
• As a main contact for operations, collects reliable information to build a strategy and validates the global orientations with GM.
• Builds a revenue Budget for each aparthotel.
• Participates to contracts renegociation.
Adagio and its people
Level of Education Master / MBA
Areas of study General Studies
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential German
Essential and optional requirements
• Revenue management, with sensitiveness to long stay levers (tiered pricing, Length of stay optimization).
• Excellent analytic skills. Advanced user in Excel.
• Ability to convince, efficient and clear written and oral communication.
• Strong organization and able to work autonomously.
• Business school or hospitality management school with master degree
• 2 to 5 years work experience in Pricing or Revenue Management
• German : native speaker, fluent as a minimum - English : fluent - French : Oral comprehension
• Permanent contract.
• Position location split into Berlin and the head office in Paris, with presence at head office 2 weeks per month.
• Reporting to the head of revenue management Europe based in Paris.
Contact : Please send your application (resume + cover letter) to :