• Reports for duty punctually wearing hotel uniform and name badge at all times.
• Ensures colleagues report for duty punctually, well-groomed and wearing the correct uniform and name badge.
• Provides courteous and professional service and training at all times.
• Making sure that all rooms inspected with high quality and meeting mercure brand standard .
• Provides constant monitoring of the service and cleaning standards of the room attendants in designated areas including pantries, service rooms, passages, guest rooms, staircases, elevators, garbage and linen chutes.
• Have been understood and followed.
• Develops deep cleaning schedules and sees that they are monitored and completed.
Is aware of the company’s Quality Policy, Vision, Mission Statement and Guiding.
Leading the team to ensure that brand standard of Mercure are followed.
Ensure that all room having quality service.
• Meeting all his guest to ensure that they are happy with their stay.
Maintain his section and report for all maintenance issues in order for engineering to fix it .
Following up training for all his team .
• Communicates new or amended procedures to relevant departments/colleagues in a timely manner
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages Arabic
Essential and optional requirements
• To have a good knowledge of supervisor skills and flexible to work different shifts.
• Good in communication skills
• Have previous experience working as supervisor in 5 star hotel
• Having UAE experience
• Ensure that the standards and procedures are maintained by continuous on the job supervisor, coaching and training of colleagues. Ensures that guest’s needs are anticipated at all times.
· Power Point