Assistant Marketing Manager
This position will support hotel marketing by developing digital marketing and ecommerce programs. Digital marketing efforts will include: search engine marketing (including PPC and SEO), social media marketing, online display advertising, email marketing and assisting with social media planning. This position will also oversee ecommerce activities including working with hotel revenue managers and other marketing managers to put engaging offers and contents on the hotel property’s website to drive e-commerce revenue.
Fairmont Wuhan is situated in the newly developed Wuhan Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by banking corporations, top companies and high-end residences.
318 key with state of art design hotel guestrooms, minimum 50sqm.
Approximately 2,500sqm of meeting & banqueting space, Willow Stream Spa， Swimming Pool and Fitness Center.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
· Deploy e-commerce strategies and best practices for the hotel website such as content management and marketing, and traffic driving tactics and strategies.
· Leverage AccorHotels Corporate online marketing resources, channels an platforms such as promotional AccorHotels.com / Fairmont.com banners and loyalty program emails to promote bookings.
· Work with and manage agency for mini-site development projects as necessary/needed – for F&B, weddings, etc
· Report to with Director of Marketing and Communications to ensure website content is relevant, up to date and optimized.
· Previous experience is an asset
· Oral and Written Communication- must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Adaptable- must be able to adjust to the needs of marketing constituents.
· Team work- Must be able to work in many diverse team settings globally. Both with co-workers and with agencies and vendors.
· Experience working with a web site Content Management System.
· Email content support: Experience creating and developing content and campaign management.
· Web-development/related project management experience (including managing agency for these projects).
Visa Requirements: Hotel will responsible for Work Visa Application
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!